Purpose and Scope
This Macsyss Privacy Statement (the “Privacy Statement”) explains how Macsyss Ltd, and companies that we own or control (“Affiliates”) (collectively, “Macsyss”, “we”, or “us”) collect, use, store, process, disclose, and delete Personal Data (as defined in this Privacy Statement) you provide directly to us or that we receive from your authorized third parties including, without limitation, that you provide to us via our website, located at the Macsyss .gm domain, or any website of any one of our Affiliates that post or link to this Privacy Statement (individually and collectively, “Website”), accessed through any medium, including via computer, mobile device, or other device (collectively, “Device”). This Privacy Statement also outlines your rights in respect to your Personal Data.
1. Collection of Information
Macsyss may collect Personal Data about you from a variety of sources, including, directly from you, from other users, from resellers and distributors, from our vendors, from our service providers, from third-party information providers, from our Affiliates, and through the operation of the Website.
“Personal Data” collected by Macsyss includes:
- “Identity Data” such as first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, company name, and government issued identification number.
- “Contact Data” such as billing address, shipping address, email address and telephone numbers.
- “Financial Data” such as bank account, payment card details and credit history.
- “Transaction Data” such as details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- “Technical Data” such as internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our websites.
- “Profile Data” such as your username and password to access the Website, account number, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- “Usage Data” such as information about how you use our Website, products and services.
- “Preference Data” such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties, and your communication preferences.
- “Applicant Data” such as your employment history, education history, and professional certificates that you submit to us during a job application as further explained in our Macsyss Recruitment and Hiring Privacy Statement.
2. Cookies and Other Website Usage Information
The Website may also monitor and collect information about how you access, use, and interact with the Website automatically through “cookies,” “flash cookies”, “web beacons,” and other automated tracking technology.
3. Use of Information
Macsyss uses Personal Data we collect to operate our business and provide you with Offerings, which includes using this data to improve our Offerings and personalize your experiences. We also may use the data to communicate with you, for example, informing you about your account and product information.
4. Information Sharing
We share your Personal Data with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any Offering you have requested or authorized. We also share Personal Data with third-party vendors, resellers and distributors, third-party service providers, Affiliates and business units, when required by law or to respond to legal process, to protect our customers, to protect lives, to maintain the security of our Offerings, and to protect the rights or property of Macsyss.